Saturday 12 February 2011

The only thing that is keeping me calm is Mother Nature...... She is smiling down at me and I soak up the bright ray of sun that's penetrating on to my cheeks through the glass pane of the waiting room
Solace all around me.........
Spoke too soon.......
I'm joined by four coffin dodgers, two men and two woman.....
probably married couple. The two men sat together talking about Egypt
"I admire what's happening there"
"We would never have the balls to do it here"
"No.......we just take the crap, moan about it and do nothing!"
"my five year old granddaughter blah! blah! blah!"
Conversation between the two women
Typical! No matter what age.........
Men will always talk about 'football/politics' and women will always talk about 'the important things'

No comments:

Post a Comment