Friday 27 May 2011

Went to the Adelphi theatre to watch 'Love Never Dies' a musical directed by Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, a sequel to the brilliant 'Phantom of the opera'
I saw the latter some ten years........maybe more.......and thought it magnificent and tonights show was the icing on the cake! Tonight was a spur of the moment..... spontaneous booking....... two days ago, to be exact
Next week, I'm off to see 'Sade' at the 02
I'm looking forward to it
I just realise that the train has stopped. I kook out into the dark night and see 'Hatfield'.......
No reason given as to why we're here....
"I don't know what's wrong at the moment, I can't get hold of anyone Blah! Blah! Blah!"
"That's reassuring then!" chirps a male commuter
"I've just been informed that the train in front has hit si
something and they're investigating" the driver informs us
Here we go!
Let the countdown begin........
We've been here approximately five minutes, eleven twenty
I may have to put in for a claim

No comments:

Post a Comment