Friday 27 May 2011

Just as I was getting ready to cross over to Station Road.......
"Good morning"
I turned to see a female cyclist waving at me with a big smile enveloping her face. She dismounts and catches up with me. It's a part-time train buddy, my South African friend.
"Good morning"
"I heard you'd moved"
"Not quite yet..... We're waiting for the contact to be signed. I told her about the saga with Taylors estate agent in St Neots, how the staff were useless and why
She informs me that she has moved, hence cycling to the station and the headache she encountered with the whole process
"I understand the eight twenty to Kings Cross is now eight seventeen"
"I think it's earlier than that" she replied
"Well, I better get a move on then!"
"Have a nice long weekend" I said, rushing through the barrier
"You too.......see you next week"
We parted as I head for platform four just as the train is pulling in
She was heading towards platform one for the Peterborough train

No comments:

Post a Comment