Tuesday 17 May 2011

Running a tad late this morning hence leaving home at six fifty
I power walked it to St Neots station with an occasional burst of jogging
07:14....... At St Neots' station hub, all clammy....... Me thinks another quick shower is needed!
I met a train buddy on the way into the hub
"Good morning"
"Good morning" I thought I was going to miss it!"
"I saw you walking fast"
And we walked up the steps together talking as we go. Then across the bridge and down the steps into the bosom of other train buddies and 'aliens' invading 'our' spot of the platform
"Good morning all"
"Good morning" A chorus of morning greetings heard
Within minutes the train arrived and we all managed to be seated in 'our special' carriage
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
Greetings to mire train buddies from Huntingdon and Peterborough

No comments:

Post a Comment