Tuesday 31 May 2011

I took a change of outfit to work today
Why?
Well...... a slight detour after work took me to the O2, London Arena to see SADE in concert. This is her first concert after eighteen years. I had the company of my number two daughter and my 'not so' baby sister. A treat we planned to savour and imprint in our memories for a very long time
So from Covent Garden to Green Park station to board the Jubilee line train to North Greenwich up stairs then escalators and out into the O2 London Arena. After queuing to buy memorabilia.........t-shirts, photographic booklets, posters et al, we wander to the land of eateries......... restaurants galore! From East to West, from Thai to Italian and finally settling for Brazilian, an unknown restaurant to my good self, Rodizio Rico. For twenty three pounds you could eat until your hearts content......... the waiters were forever bringing assortments of meat, brown meat, white meat and fish. We washed it down with.......Pina Colada, Mango and Passion fruit cocktail and a local Brazilian beer (mine was the Pina Colada

No comments:

Post a Comment