Saturday 7 May 2011

Last night's plan to go to the Imax was scuppered by an enemy of mine
Who? 
What?
M-I-G-R-A-I-N-E!
Just before it arrived we had just left the Japanese restaurant after having an assortment of delicious Japanese dishes and had made our way to the office. I was introduced to another teacher when....................
Tunnel vision........... F*** Nooooo!
Spots in my frontal vision......... F*** Nooooo!
"Sweetheart, do you have any ibropofen on you?"
"NO........but there's a Boots pharmacy one floor down"
So after the rush downstairs and up again............
"There you go, sweetie" DOS man said, handing me a glass of water and one ibroprofen
"Thank you, sweetheart" I said as I stretched out my hand. Glass in one hand and the ibroprofen in the other, I tipped my head slightly back, gently laid the tablet on my tongue, gulped a mouthful of water and swallowed
DOS man lead me to a darken room and left me there until I was just well enough to travel back to our hotel room

 

No comments:

Post a Comment