Tuesday 5 April 2011

07:46.......... What a difference a morning make I thought as I shut the door behind me
Yesterday morning Mother Nature was smiling down at us mere mortals, exciting us with the thought of sunnier climate to come, but this morning.........this morning Mother Nature has turned! It's dark clouds looming and gust of wind that welcomes me
There goes my well groomed hair....... I shouldn't have bother!
My walk to St Neots station was a challenge........what with the struggle with the wind!
I arrived at the station as our prodigal train buddy and we both smile at each other
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
Then I spot another train buddy and another (one of my adoptive daughters)and another
A chorus of greetings ensues and we make our way through the barrier and up the steps, across the bridge, down the steps and headed to the front edge of platform four
We continue to chat until the train arrive
Sadly the carriage is full bar a couple of vacant seats and I was lucky enough to bag one of them........ The other two were not

No comments:

Post a Comment