Monday 18 April 2011

18:08........platform seven fir the eighteen ten.....Standing room only!
F***! F***! F***!
why am I on this train?
The time sped fast...... Very busy in the office
So that's me done for the day.......here's hoping that commuters will get off at Hitchin
There's a young casually dressed man sat on the floor........ and I'm jealous of him or should I say........more of something he's got that I haven't
An iPad2!
In my world........
"look mate...... That iPad2 would look better with me owning it....... It's just sooooo wrong on your lap!
Young man looks up and smiles at me
"look.....you're so right......here, let me see you holding it"
He stretches both arms and hands it over
"I'm sorry for the delay" interrupts the train driver on the tannoy
"Blah! Blah! Blah! Failure!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Diversion
"Blah! Blah! Blah! Hertford
" Blah! Blah! Blah! Fifteen minutes delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment