Monday 11 April 2011

07:13........ As I turn into Station Road I spot our prodigal train buddy driving and we exchange waves as she drove off
07:14....... Now heading towards platform four and I could hear the 'usual suspects' before seeing them
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
"How come you lot are back on the seven seventeen?" asked long tall Sally, pointing to my adopted daughter and another
"Delay on the eight twenty yesterday morning......arrived at Kings Cross thirteen.....fourteen minutes late!" I replied
Then a platform change was announced and we scrambled over to platform three
"Standing room only I bet" said long tall Sally
But she was wrong.......four of us got a seat but one got the luggage rack
I believe half term played a part!
Stevenage station has come and gone
I'm sat next to a sleeping woman

No comments:

Post a Comment