Thursday 21 April 2011

The train has stopped at its first destination, Finsbury Park and a welcoming breeze enters the carriage and plants a shy kiss on my cheeks.......
Aaaaaaaaaah!
We are now at Potters Bar station..........next is Hatfield station
A young man walks by and goes through the open carriage door to the adjacent carriage
A not-so-young, but not-so-old man has a bag full of Easter eggs (probably melted Easter eggs by the time he gets them home)
In my world........
"I'm not being funny but I was wondering if you can share out the Easter eggs now while it's solid and before it melts"
"What a great idea! Afterall my young children don't know I've got them so that old say 'what they don't won't upset them!'
"There you go"
"Thanks" and I proceed to break it to pieces before passing it around
Welwyn Garden City brings on a handful of 'wanna be adults' and loud banter persues

No comments:

Post a Comment