Monday 11 April 2011

07:39.......... Mentally skipped out of the front door, delighted with Mother Nature
The sun is out and a cool breeze brushes against my cheeks. Our feathered friends are chirping away
My journey to St Neots station is a pleasure. I absorb every smell, every sight around me as I slowly walk the Spring leisure walk

08:07....... I arrived at St Neots station hub
"Good morning" smiled the male First Capital Connect staff
"Good morning" I replied as I pass through the barrier
I slowly walked up the steps, across the bridge as a non-stop fast train rumble pass
The train had sped past before I got to the top of the second flight of steps
I walked down and headed to the front end of the platform edge
A man joins me, forming an orderly queue behind me
"Good morning"
"Good morning" replied our prodigal train buddy
We were in the middle of our week-end catch-up when I spot a male train buddy
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
"You're late today!"
"Had a bad back and couldn't get up my usual time"
And we all burst into a fit of laughter!
"I must remember to use that one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment