Saturday 30 April 2011

The drink trolley came by and stopped nearby
"Drink madam?"
"Yes please......... white wine, thank you"
She pours the house (plane) wine into a small glass and hands it to me with a smile
"Thank you"
"You're welcome"
My next seat but one English man begins to tell me his life story......interesting to start with but then BORING as he waffled on!
An hour (but was seemed like etenity) passed and I now know that;
"I'm travelling to meet my Thai wife"
"I haven't seen her for four months"
"Her wayward seventeen year old is being 'wayward'......."my step-daughter!" he quickly added
"Second wife....married for four years in the UK"
"She insisted in the big white British wedding......I obliged!"
By this time, I could have easily slit my throat or better still......HIS!
But the concequences for that would be......
Me.......life sentence
HIM....dead
And no more retail therapy and HOLIDAYS.........
So in my world.......
The ghastily deed is done!
No more MR.......'my wife is Thai....blah! blah! blah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment