Thursday 7 April 2011

Caitlan Johnson..... Caitlan Johnson..... Please make yourself known to one of our staff or make your way to blah! blah! blah! where your friend is waiting for you" screams a male voice on the tannoy as I make my way through the Northern line underground towards the northbound Victoria line
In my world......
"I'm sorry to bother you but I seem to have been separated from my friend"
"What's her name? asked the Transport for London male staff
"Lee....... Nikki Lee"
Nikki Lee..... Nikki Lee..... Please make yourself known to one of our staff or make your way to blah! blah! blah! where your friend is waiting for you" he bellows into the tannoy as I look on with a wicked smile spread across my face
"Thank you"
"No problem. I hope you find her"
And that my friends........is my fifteen minutes claim of fame!

No comments:

Post a Comment