Thursday 31 March 2011

St James's Park station......one stop on the District and Circle line to Victoria station, down the steps, down the escalator turning left onto the northbound Victoria line platform to Kings Cross
I jumped on the nearest carriage but jumped off at Green Park station and walked further back and got onto the last carriage
Why?
Simply because it's easier to exit Kings Cross station without having to make
my way through the madening crowd
17:29.....Kings Cross underground and I like many others, embark
Having zig zag my way through the walking crowd, I walk up the moving escalator, through the barrier, up the steps straight towards platform eight into the bosom of my train, my carriage
"Excuse me please"
Gentleman looks up, smiles and stands up without a word
"Thank you"
I spot long tall Sally sitting with a group of familiar faces (not 'the train buddy' bunch)
Her back is to me approximately three seats away

No comments:

Post a Comment