Tuesday 15 March 2011

07:02.......... Mother Nature greeted me this morning all a pea souper
07:09........... Met a train buddy at the car park
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
"My ticket only works in St Neots but refuse to work on the underground.......... I need to get another one because it's a nuisance having to find a Transport for London staff"
"I've had problems with my ticket as well"
So you get the gist, we continued talking about problematic tickets as we headed towards platform four
"won't be long........need to check that I haven't left my lights on"
Her car is parked a few yards away from where we normally stand and off she went to check
"I think it's off"
One, two, three.........four more train buddies
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
We chatted until the train arrived
"Good morning"
"Good morning"
Greetings to two more train buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment