Tuesday 8 March 2011

Whilst waiting for the eight twenty and eavesdropping, a young woman was coming to join our team of three
She was smiling and waving...... I thought she was adrressing one of my male companion but as she got nearer I recognised her ('Should have gone to specsavers' comes to mind)
It was the cheerful young woman I had the pleasure to befriend on the yrai a couple of years ago
She never cease to put a smile on my face, always bubbly!
"Hiya"
"Morning stranger, didn't recognise you" I lied
"Yeah, I've had my hair chopped and I see you've done the same"
We hugged and kissed each other on both cheeks
"Mwoah!"
"Mwoah!
"So....... How come you're taking this train?"
"I had a late night out lastnight, so needed an extra hour"
"And you"
"This is early for me........I'm normally on the ten ten or thereabout"
We laughed and got lost in conversation
Until the train arrived putting a wedge between us
We were sat a couple of seats away from each other

No comments:

Post a Comment