Monday 14 March 2011

08:09........... Standing at platform four, right at the front
I am soon joined by two male commuters
08:18........ No sight of the eight seventeen train...... A third male commuter now joins us
There's smoke bellowing from our mouths......and here comes the train, all of two minutes late
I spot an ex train buddy (ooh la la comes to mind) but she doesn't see me.......her back is to me and she's sat four seats away from me
" It's just incredible what's happen in Japan........the mountain of cars blah! blah! blah!"
Last thing I heard was another two reactors have gone blah! blah! blah!"
It seems that Libya is no longer the forefront of people's talk, something Gadhaffi and his men will love!
He can get on with the war against his people while the world's attention is focused on Japan
Two totally different form of devastation, death and destruction; one Mother Nature, the other....Man made

No comments:

Post a Comment