Wednesday 16 March 2011

17:11....... Tried my new season travel ticket at St James's Park station and.........it worked!
A District line train was already there and I attempted to get it and........managed to do so as the doors began to close AND I bagged a seat
The train has stopped at Westminster and Embankment and heading towards Temple station, now Mansion House
"Mind the gap"
"Ladies and gentlemen, we being held blah! blah! blah!
Ooooooh Nooooo!
But my despair was dispelt as the train begins to move to......... Cannon Street then Monument
The next station is Tower Hill. Change for Circle line, DLR.........
Please mind the gap between the platform and train
Two twentysomething female commuters are talking about trying for
babies and miscarriages
They're now competing on who knows how many friends, families even foes have had miscarriages!
Mile End is two more stop, thank goodness!
I have these urge of slitting my throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment