Friday 10 June 2011

08:14......... On the train, sitting and chatting to a female train buddy
It's a glorious morning, fingers cross that it stays for the weekend
Last night I watched a programme that had me in stiches for the most part of it
'Prince at ninety'
I know........ I wasn't expecting this either!
Prince Philip is one heck of an hilarious old codger!
His sharp and sometimes wicked sence of humour is unbelievable........
For instance......a reporter asked him how he was.....
"Are you well?"
"Why? Do I look ill? He asked
Another female reporter was reporting at an event and whilst she was commenting about him, you can see him lurking behind her grinning and on ending she turns and is surprised to see him behind her
"Have you finished?" he said before walking away
HILLARIOUS all the way!
However, I do think that he should sometimes think before he speaks......... sometimes his sharp tongue can leave a bitter after effect which he his now reknown for

No comments:

Post a Comment