Sunday 5 June 2011

05:45........ My enemy, the alarm, woke me up abruptly!
I look out of the window through the slightly opened blind - to gage my outfit for the day - it was grey sky
After doing the usual in the bathroom, I put on my black trouser suit and light green silk shirt (both suit and shirt are from TM Lewin) and stiletto cufflinks
Last and just as important, I put on my face (MAC makeup), spray on Cerrutti 1880 and left the house
06:40........ My walk to St Neots station was interrupted by Mother Nature
Why?
Well....... Initially it was a trickle here, a trickle there as I continue to walk trying to ignore the inevitable
Then the heavens opened its gates and I had no choice but to get my umbrella out of my bag....... Not a nice way to start the new working day

No comments:

Post a Comment