Wednesday 8 June 2011

05:45........... Up and out of bed and straight to the bathroom
06:40........ After sipping my morning Indian tea, curtsy of DOS from his stop at Delhi airport, I head out of the house
I could have got a lift to St Neots station but I decline the generous offer and walked the one point seven miles
07:11......... Spotted our honorary female buddy, the good doctor well ahead of me, then spotted Long tall Sally in the distance but too far to call
We finally caught up with each other as we took the final steps to platform four and joined our honorary female buddy, the good doctor.......all on his own
A chorus of 'Good morning' exchanged and before long four mour train buddies join us..............
07:17......... The train arrives, opens its mouth and let's us in
"Good morning"
Only one train buddy on the train. We huddled together and chit chat most of the way
I am sat next to a middle-aged sleepy head woman

No comments:

Post a Comment