Thursday 23 June 2011

07:10............. As I walked down the last couple of steps to platform four, I looked down for familiar faces and saw a man and a woman standing at 'our spot'
'I see strange (dead) people' comes to mind
A minute later, I hear familiar loud heeled footsteps coming down the steps
"Good morning"
"Good morning" I replied to my namesake
We talk about the weather
"I hear it's going to get warmer from Sunday.......going up to thirty degrees on Wednesday" I said
"it doesn't bother me because I'm off!"
We continue to 'tennis' talk until the train arrived, enticing us into it's now opened mouth
We are spoilt for choice on seats
"Good morning" We said in unison to our sole train buddy from Huntingdon/Peterborough
"Good morning" he said, looking up from his newspaper
My namesake seats besides him while I sat across at the other two by two seatings

No comments:

Post a Comment