Friday 22 February 2013

We touched down on Kuala Lumpur airport tarmac as night fell We walked through arrival to be quickly met by our chauffeur and our limousine "Welcome to Kuala Lumpur" beamed our Malaysian chauffeur "Thank you" we replied in unison The limousine has WFi and bubbly and a commentary of Kuala Lumpur by the chauffeur Love the WiFi! Love the bubbly! Forget about the commentary! In my world, I would replace his mouth with a close zip! Malaysian chauffeur is still chatting..........whilst driving over a highway suspension bridge Blah! Blah! Blah! Me think he should.......shhhhhhhhh while I wet my lips with more bubbly Our chauffeur chatted all the way from the airport to our hotel, the Shangri-La from rabbiting on about.......... "Malaysia is a Muslim country but we drink 'Beer' served in the teapot" That made DOS man and I cringe with laughter "Do you recommend any restaurant nearby.......begins DOS man " Yes...... The revolving restaurant....... He begins My ears prick up as he continues .......is a nice place to eat"

No comments:

Post a Comment