Friday 22 February 2013

Thursday 21 February....we waved goodbye to our good friends in Cambodia and boarded our plane for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia DOS man had pre-ordered seafood for us and it was nice being served a good fifteen minutes before any of the other passengers I swiftly ordered white wine to follow DOS man and I played scrabbled on my iPad to while away the time For the second time in my life, I saw a plane flying at the speed of light just below us........it was so fast that by the time I screeched out to DOS man it was gone! I was informed that it sped so fast was because the speed was of that plane and our plane together It reminded me of a matchstick box airplane.......the colour was visible to me, red and white.....a Malaysian airline airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment