Friday 22 February 2013

Tuesday 19th February We drove to Sihanouk Ville, a five mile drive, with our friends, stopping once for a toilet run before reaching our final destination......Sihanouk Villa, a seaside resort The nearest beach is the Serendipity beach We stayed at Nice Beach We found a perfect beach restaurant and ordered our BBQ meal I had BBQ mixed seafood grill and rice washed down with Pinacolada DOS man ordered pork ribs and mixed vegetables Met up with more friends........ An Australian and his pregnant (having twins) Cam wife, her mum and dad, four to six other members of the family (they certainly don't travel light! We stayed at a more reclusive beach, Moorea beach, where we wined and dine on a king size bed whilst staring out into the Gulf sea After dining on all sorts of seafood, eating spicy Tom Yum soup and downing it with ones favourite tipple, I moved on to a nearby hammock and laid with my back towards the Gulf of Thailand sea DOS man joins me followed by our friend and our new Australian followed suit We order more drinks and chatted about every day subjects......... Politics, Religion and Sexuality and off course whether to buy an Apple product or not! I am an Apple fan, having a one point five (Apple) family, I produced my iPhone 4s and my iPad, demonstrated all its capabilities and finally sold it to him He was impressed with the dictaphone and thought it would come handy for his business

No comments:

Post a Comment