Saturday 16 February 2013


In the first class and watching "The ????.......I've only forgotten the b***** title of the film!
I'm having one of my senior moments!
......... with Arnold Swaznnegger, Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis and a few other actors whose names I have monetarily forgotten!
I am watching the film  with my seat reclined and sipping white wine ( which has now given me the hiccups!)
You would think I was an alcoholic but that's not the case
My seat, I soon found out, is a magical seat that can doing many things........it can massage on my command.........well ok! When I press the massage button!
My seat can babe reclined into a bed position.......but I'll save that for later 
The flight to Bangkok from Dubai airport is just over five hours so I've made a conscious decision to watch one film and take advantage of the facilities that business class holds
The majority of Business class is users are Arabs. It was a case of being ' the only Black person in the village!'
I've been given a 'fast track' pass for getting through customs. The air hostess' are very friendly and are bending over backwards to assist with all my needs
I was also handed a goody bag and look forward to opening it once we've landed in Bangkok
We're hoping to do a surprise visit to our Thai friend Wonlet (a good friend we met approximately three years ago whilst visit the many islands
 

No comments:

Post a Comment