Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday 23rd February After an early swim in our private pool, we made our way to the restaurant for our first breakfast, actually, brunch as it was ten twenty We ordered a chauffeur driven car for our trip to Jambalaya beach I wasn't impressed with the beach, however......it was awashed with litter of all sorts (empty cans, bottles, plastics etc) The sea was rough and vast. I googled on my iPad to confirm the name. Why? The natives were either not understanding us or didn't know..... "Is this a sea or an ocean? What is it called?" "Yes......the Shea" This was all I could muster, from our driver, to the owner of the bar on the beach, to the waiter serving us No........ I didn't spell sea incorrectly........the natives have a problem pronouncing 'S' It's a case of....... "I shaw Shea shore .......... You get the gist! I googled the beach and hey presto! Timor sea! There you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment