Friday 13 January 2012

Today I am not so lucky. The train arrives, opens its mouth and sucks us into its already full belly. Standing room for many of us
Why is it that some commuters refuse to barge even when there is enough space nearby!
"Excuse me please, may I pass?"
A couple of blank expressions.
"Can I get through to the gap over there?" I asked politely, gesturing to the gap in question
More blank expressions
I am now thinking that I must be speaking another language and decided that action does sometimes speak louder than words so.......I nudged my way through the imbeciles!
Quite a few commuters disembark at Stratford station and I was spolit for choice (seat wise)
The train door shuts and I can see Westfield, the new shopping centre in Stratford.......Next stop is London Liverpool Street station

No comments:

Post a Comment