Thursday 26 January 2012

08:15.......... I spent nearly five minutes with a staff member of Transport for London at Maryland station
Where the f*** do they come from?
How the hell did they manage to get this job?
"Sorry to bother you.......  I'm trying to get to Hornchurch today and I was wondering if you get give me the best route"
"Yes....... Hornchurch ...... Let me see......"
He reaches out for a train map and proceeds to open it, mumbling as he unfolds it
....... Hornchurch....... Aha!" he said, now looking up at me
...... Go to Stratford station, take the Jubilee line to West ham station, then take the district line to Hornchurch "
"Thank you"
"Or you can go to Romford and........ Or there's......
"thanks, I think I follow your first option...... Thanks again!"
And off I went....... Down the steps to platform one for the National Express train to Stratford 

No comments:

Post a Comment