Wednesday 11 January 2012

Happy New Year to you all! I'm welcoming twenty twelve with open arms and an optimism of which was stolen from me in twenty eleven
"What do you mean?" I hear you ask
Well........ To sum my year in a scene similar to 24 (starring Keiffer Sutherland)
January twenty eleven..........
The untimely passing of a colleague
February twenty eleven.......
The unsettling nail biting waiting on job security
March twenty eleven........
The decision unfolds
April twenty eleven.......
A love one is diagnosed with bowel cancer
May twenty eleven........
Struggling to cope with changes around me
June twenty eleven........
Back and forth to the hospital with loved one for chemotherapy treatment
July twenty eleven........
A farewell to St Neots Cambridgeshire and hello to the east of London and a melting pot (house) of four generation in one house
August twenty eleven........
An array of birthdays and barbecues in midst of hospital appointments
September twenty eleven........
The inevitable happened........ Our  much loved one succumbed to one of man's worst enemy, cancer!
My iPhone was stolen, taken from my handbag on the bus. Memories (pictures) of my loved one lost forever!
October twenty eleven.........
A new post awaits me
November twenty eleven.......
A death defying moment when an attempt to take my life was made by a knife welding 'gentleman'
November twenty eleven.......
Getting through aches, pains, sleepless nights....... An emotional wreck!
This was the 'Straw that broke the camel's back!'
December twenty eleven........
'Celebration of life' for my loved one
A good send off party celebrating her life took place. My loved one would have been proud of her family
December thirty first twenty eleven and I gladly waved goodbye to a most heinous horribilous year, embracing twenty twelve with opened arms
I bet you wished you didn't ask now eh!!!

Train/tube tickets have gone up!
I walked the windy walk to Stratford station and queued up for my monthly
"Good morning, may I have a zone one to three top up please"
"one hundred and thirty four pounds"
He saw the look on my face
"I'm afraid it went up this morning"
That's Transport for London for you!
So I show him a false smile as I enter my card for an (i)legal rape of my finance!
"Have a good day!" I retorted in disgust
"You too"
Yeah right! And a Happy (rip off)  New Year to you too Transport for London!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment