Sunday 4 March 2012

An announcement for "Passengers to queue for boarding
DOS man was nowhere to be seen, so I gather both laptops (in their bags), a bag full of duty free goods, my wide hat, a jacket, a coat and mustered my way, heavily laden, to join the already growing queue and waited.......... Moved along, and waited......... And waited for DOS man to appear
I am now in panic mode as the 'Departure' board flashes.......
'FINAL CALL"
" I'm sorry to bother you...... I'm flying with my husband and he hasn't returned yet. Can you call him on the tannoy please?"
"MR DOS MAN........ (as you can see....... All names have been changed to protect the innocents).......Please return to gate two where you wife is waiting for you to board flight CX253 to London Heathrow ( She forgot to also say......... "Along with the shears to cut your balls off!")

No comments:

Post a Comment