Wednesday 1 February 2012

On arriving at London Liverpool Street station, I decided to take a detour towards Boots.....just to check up on Rimmel foundation make-up and ended up picking up a Revlon 'foam' foundation instead.......picked up the 'tester' for my colouring and pressed lightly.............
Without notice the 'small' liquid FOAMED into a HUGE BALL.........like an infectious bulbous spot it continued to GROW!
Like 'The Hunchback of Notredame........my hand looked as if it had its one hunchback.......'The Hunch(back) hand of Liverpool Street station!!!
I look around for assistance
"Excuse me please, sorry to bother you.......I was wondering if you have any tissues" I said to a male staff
"Up on the counter" he replied, pointing behind me
I turned round and spotted a box of tissues and .......
"Thank you"
"That's ok" he replied
Red faced.......I begin to wipe off the foam which was for ever increasing on the back of my left hand, quickly exiting   

No comments:

Post a Comment