Wednesday 22 February 2012

I've just found out that our first port of call, Hong Kong, is eleven hours (and if you're being anal........ and three minutes)

There's plenty of leg room.......I LIKE!
The menu has been handed to me and I take a gander at the choices:
Dinner
Three bean and cabbage salad (for starter)
And a choice of three mains:
Lemon and ginger chicken with steamed rice, pak chit and carrots........ Nope!
Pollack fish with red pepper sauce, mashed potatoes and broccoli ......... You Bet!
Duo of tomato and pea risotto and grilled vegetables........ Sorry, already made up my mind

This is followed by dessert:
Beachdean ice cream

Tea or coffee

My mouth is watering!

I watched:
Two films
The Kings Speech......... Nope! Seen it
Black Swan....................Nope! Seen it
50/50..........
Timeless............Nope! Seen it

Three episodes of 'Two and a half men' with Ashton Kushner
Talk about 'Hell has no fury like a Director scorned!'
What am I talking about?
Well........ The first episode starting with Charlie's (Charlie Sheen) funeral which was attending by his many girlfriends, their main purpose being to make sure he was really DEAD!
His death is also gruesome....... Decapitated by a train (he certainly was 'pushed' by the Director......no way for Charlie to return)
I listened to;
Sade
Dolly Parton
Barbara Streisand 
Whitney Houston
Then sleep came knocking at my door.........
Sssnnnnooozzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment