Thursday 21 July 2011

I am now sat on a sixty nine bus to Walthamstow bus terminal
My destination today is Victoria station
I 'touched in' my oyster card for the very first time....... Now I am at Waltamstow underground station and 'touching I'm for the second time
I embark the waiting train and sit between a young woman engrosed in the 'Metro' newspaper and a 'hooded' sleeping man
The train is already semi full
Blackhorse Road station arrives bringing more Commutors
'I appologise for the delay but due to defective train and signals blah! blah! blah!
Here we go!
Tottenham Hale brings another announcement on the tannoy
'Blah! blah! blah!
'I don't give a f***!
next stop....... Seven Sisters
"The next station is Finsbury Park.........change here fir the Piccaddilly line and National Rail.........'
Highbury and Islington, then Kings Cross, then Euston, followed by Warren Strret. Oxford Circus, Green Park and
Finally Victoria station......... my stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment