Tuesday 26 July 2011

Decided to walk to Stratford station this morning
It's certainly a different scenery to my previous one!
The pavement on Leytonstone High Street is peppered with litter and the invasion of black bags
As I got nearer to Stratford station I noticed a red 'Special' bus with 'Athlete Village' on the front
It was stationed a few yards away from the main hub to Stratford station and workmen both young and not so young were entering the 'Special' bus
They all sported the same attire; luminous yellow jacket and a hardtop helmet. As I passed them I heard them talking, mostly in a different language - I understand that the area has an influx of Lituanian and Polish people so my guess is.........the language I'm hearing is a choice of either of these

It seems that the '2012 Olympic' has generated a lot of work

No comments:

Post a Comment