Thursday 26 January 2017

It's been three years since I last posted anything on my blog Why, yow may ask So many things have happened: An ex Civil Servant (Naked Civil Servant comes to mind), trying to find oneselve after thirty odd years as a Civil Servant, a move back to the Shires, making new friends both at church and the Rock Choir........... All in all, I'm settling into my new life, a more sedated life perhaps, but loving it! I'm still a holiday junkie Travelled to Miami, visiting family in Florida, going on the second Motörhead Motorboat cruise (the last one because sadly, Lemmy passed away a couple of months later. I am glad I had the pleasure of meeting Lemmy and have a photograph with him as a keepsake), Hawaii was a surprise visit organised by DOS man via our visit to Los Angeles, San Dieago, San Francisco We did a Caribbean cruise and a scandanavian cruise........... I can go on but I won't I believe I've got my mojo back! Watch this space as I continue my journey around our beautiful earth

No comments:

Post a Comment